|Monica Baker, MSW, LSW |
Ryan White Part A Grant Supervisor
(216) 201-2000 ext. 1535
|Danielle LeGallee, BA, BS |
Ryan White Part A Grant Coordinator
(216) 201-2000 ext. 1366
Were you recently diagnosed as HIV+ and don’t know where to turn?
Were you receiving treatment but dropped out of care and want to reconnect with a doctor?
Were you receiving care but moved and need to find a new physician?
If you or someone you know is living with HIV/AIDS, the Ryan White Part A Program can help. This program provides HIV-related services throughout Northeast Ohio to those who do not have sufficient health care coverage or financial resources for coping with the disease.
HIV-positive people who:
- Are uninsured or under-insured
- Live in one of the following OH counties: Ashtabula, Cuyahoga, Geauga, Lake, Lorain, or Medina
- Meet the program’s income guidelines
- Food Bank/Home-Delivered Meals
- Home Health Care
- Housing & Benefits (Non-Medical Case Management)
- Legal Services
- Medical Case Management
- Medical Transportation
- Mental Health Services
- Nutrition Therapy
- Dental Care (Oral Health Care)
- Outreach and Early Intervention Services
- Primary Medical Care (Outpatient Ambulatory Health Services)
- Support Groups (Psychosocial Support Services)
For additional information about eligibility, services, and local providers, please call the Ryan White Office at 216.201.2000.
To determine if you qualify for the program, contact the Ryan White Office at 216.201.2000. They will put you in touch with a provider who can help determine your eligibility
- Photo ID
- Proof of Residency (must reside in Ashtabula, Cuyahoga, Geauga, Lake, Lorain, or Medina counties)
- Proof of HIV Status
- Proof of Income
- Proof of Insurance (if applicable)
All Ryan White Part A service providers must adhere to their established system for client grievances about the operation of the service program. Complaints and grievances against the service provider related to Ryan White Part A grant supported services should be properly recorded for review by the Cuyahoga County Board of Health. If you are a Ryan White Part A client dissatisfied with your Part A service, please follow the established grievance process with the provider. Should you remain dissatisfied after the provider grievance process is completed, please contact (216) 201-2001 ext. 1535.