|Erin Elszasz, MSN, RN, CNL
216.201.2000 ext 1310
|To make an appointment:
The 2021-2022 Flu Season has ended. Please check back in Fall 2022 for seasonal flu vaccine availability.
No insurance? No problem! We offer affordable options for clients lacking current medical coverage.
216.201.2041 or email@example.com
The flu can be a deadly virus.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC ) estimate that during every flu season in the United States since 2010, influenza has resulted in:
- 9 million – 45 million illnesses
- 140,000 – 810,000 hospitalizations
- 12,000 – 61,000 deaths
A great deal of that disease burden could have been prevented with a simple flu shot.
At our CCBH clinics, we offer the flu shot so that you and your family can be protected throughout the flu season.
Tips to stay healthy during flu season
- Wash your hands often
- Cover your mouth and nose with your elbow, not your hand, when coughing or sneezing
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth
- Avoid close contact with sick people
- Stay home from work or school if you are sick
Resources & Links