|Debbie Busdiecker M.Ed, BSN, RN
216.201.2000 ext 1304
CCBH provides contracted nursing services to schools. Our goal is to help students stay healthy and ready for school.
Services we provide include:
- Assess student illness
- Check for lice and bed bugs
- Control and track illnesses such as flu, staph, etc.
- Give first aid for injuries
- Give medication
- Help to build new health policies
- Keep health records updated
- Link parents and students to community resources
- Manage long term health problems such as asthma, diabetes, serious allergies and seizure disorders
- Report child abuse case
- Screen students to check their vision, hearing, height, weight, etc.
- Teach healthy habits
- Track baby and child shots
- Train school personnel
Six ways to keep your child healthy
- A healthy breakfast
- 30-60 minutes of exercise daily
- 8-10 hours of sleep each night
- Dental exam every 6 months
- Hand washing
- Yearly doctor exam
Healthy children are better learners.
Learn more here from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.